If you are looking to get your Christmas Night out in Ayr sorted then look no further- our fantastic menu combines with superb live music and a festive atmosphere to bring you the best value celebration at The Newton Arms.
It’s that time of year again- offices, groups of friends, families and clubs are thinking “we need to plan a wee Christmas get-together!”. You’re not alone- it happens all over and we know what makes a perfect night out: of course, it always begins with great company! But we also need superb food, a bit of entertainment and comfortable, relaxed surroundings that make you feel festive and fun. The Newton Arms is offering all of this and more!
Join us this Christmas for a night out, an afternoon meal or just drop in for a drink- you won’t be disappointed. Our ratings have been 5* for months now and we are still working on what we like and what you’ll love. Our full menu is available with the addition of the wonderful treats that Chef Liam has put in order for the holiday season. And remember, The Newton Arms is not just the best Pub in Ayr for eating out (tripadvisor says so)- we also love live music and December is a cracker!
Remember to book if you want to bring a party and we will look after you as best we can. Keep up to date with Facebook and Twitter and if you can’t do all of that…just drop in and there’ll be a warm welcome waiting for you from all of our staff.
The Newton Arms Christmas: Yule love it!
Our full schedule for December is:
- Saturday 6th December: Nick Morgan
- Friday 12th December : The Skunnered
- Saturday 13th December: Jamie AKA Little Fire
- Saturday 14th December: Christmas beach party in Aid of cash for kids in association with west Fm
- Friday 19th The jack Dawkins band
- Saturday 20th The Buskin Sharks
- Friday 26th Out on bail
- Saturday 27th : Jeff
- Wednesday 31st: New Year’s party ticket only event: music by lounge lizards. £20 per ticket. Includes first drink hot and cold buffet, Glass of champagne at bells and open till 1.30am